Consignors: Please print a flyer for the sale and help spread the word! When the sale grows, you sell more!
If you have quality gently used kids items, clothing, toys, baby equipment you can consign with us and make some money! Plus you'll get to shop early at the Consignors-Only Sale for better selection and smaller crowds.
Just gather up your items, put tags on, and drop it all off...
So clean out those closets! You'll keep 2/3 of your selling price. If you want to earn even more, check out the opportunity to be a Star volunteer!
EARLY SALES FOR CONSIGNORS AND VOLUNTEERS
GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTABLE ITEMS & PRODUCT SAFETY
TAGGING YOUR ITEMS
DONATING ITEMS THAT DO NOT SELL
Please read through guildelines & requirements so this event can be a success for everyone.
-Consignors set their own prices
-Consignors are paid 2/3 of the selling price of each item (*Star volunteers earn 75%*)
-Consignors determine how much money they make by how many quality items they bring and how items are presented and priced
-Consignors shop early at the Consignors Only Sale
-$10 consignor fee will be deducted from earnings.
Registering to consign:
Please Register as a consignor even if you have sold with us before. We will email you within 24 hours with your seller number and instructions. Returning consignors will have the same seller number. If you don't get an email with your consignor information, please email us. Make sure you check your spam folder!
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
| EARLY SALES FOR CONSIGNORS AND VOLUNTEERS
Consignors and volunteers shop at special designated sale hours before the public.
Super & Star Volunteers Shop Thursday March 21st...9am-9pm
Consignors using all white (donate) tags Shop Thursday March 21st...12pm-9pm
Consignors Shop Thursday March 21st...1pm-9pm
Public Shopping Friday March 22nd...9am-9pm
Saturday March 23rd...9am-5pm
Sunday March 24th...12pm-5pm
Consignors get to shop before the public, but if you are a real bargain hunter we invite you to take advantage of the wonderful opportunity to shop FIRST, by signing up to VOLUNTEER. You’ll avoid the crowds, get the best selection, and share some fun time with other adults! Check out Volunteers.
Checks will be mailed shortly after the sale, by April 2nd.
If you don't have your check by March 15th, please contact us.
|GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTABLE ITEMS
KidAround KidSale accepts almost anything babies and children use! This list is only a guideline. If you have questions about an item, please email us at email@example.com
Please bring your best items in excellent condition only.
Items to bring:
- Clothing sizes newborn-20. Please keep in mind that your off-season clothing is less likely to sell. Coats and sweaters will sell better at our Fall sale, and bathing suits and shorts are best brought to the Spring sale. All clothing needs to be in good condition, clean & on hangers. Please fasten all snaps, buttons, zippers, etc.
- Infant and Children's shoes. Please bring no more than 10 pairs clean shoes in great condition. (volunteers may bring unlimited)
- Baby gear and Equipment including strollers, swings, highchairs, bouncers, bathtubs, exersaucers, carriers, backpacks, slings, play centers, crib bedding, mobiles, monitors, bottles, feeding accessories, breastpumps, diapering supplies, bibs, hats, crib toys, toys, boppies, diaper bags, car seats, etc. - If a carseat is going to be consigned it must be less than 5 years old and must not have been in an accident.
- Furniture - armoires, bookshelves, children's desks, cribs, cradles, changing tables, dressers, toy boxes, gliders, rocking chairs, toddler beds, twin beds, pack n plays, train tables, etc.
- Toys of all kinds. Please make sure they are complete and in working order. Battery operated toys should have batteries installed.
- Books, puzzles, DVDs, audio CDs, videos, games, parenting books, pregnancy books.
- Outdoor Equipment-wagons, playhouses, bicycles, tricycles, ride-on toys, goals, slides, sandboxes, tunnels, climbing equipment, picnic tables, sand tables, etc.
- Maternity clothing - limited to 15 pieces in current styles (volunteers exempt from limits).
PLEASE LOOK OVER EACH ITEM AND VIEW IT AS IF YOU WERE BUYING IT FOR YOUR OWN CHILD.
GUIDELINES FOR ITEMS THAT WE CANNOT TAKE
Items we cannot accept at this tme:
- NO Clothing with stains, tears, holes, or broken snaps/buttons/zippers.
- NO Dirty, Worn out or out-of-date items
- NO Toys that are missing needed parts or pieces.
- NO Stuffed animals
- NO TVs or VHS tapes
- NO adult clothes/household items
- NO carseats more than 5 years old
Checking Items for Recall
Consignors agree that all items they are selling do not, to the best of their knowledge, contain lead and are not subject to recall.
Together, we provide our community with an opportunity to buy quality, safe, gently used children's merchandise, and to get a great return for the children's items that are outgrown.
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Toy Industry Association, Inc.
Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
online resource for U.S. Government recalls
Safe Kids Worldwide
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
consolidated product safety information
list of various toy recall websites
The Family Education Network
When pricing your items please consider the age & condition for each item. Remember to look at each item as if you were looking to buy it for your child. When setting the price, ask yourself - How much would I spend for this item?
Prices should be in $1.00 increments. Unsure how to price an item? A good rule of thumb is 1/5 to 1/3 of the original retail amount, taking into consideration the age and condition. For new items, 1/3 to 2/3 is generally about right.
There will be a 50% OFF DISCOUNT on the last day of the sale. When filling out your tags, you must write "No Discount" clearly aallonf the BOTTOM of the tag if you don't want your items discounted for the 50% OFF DAY.
| GUIDELINES FOR TAGGING YOUR CLOTHES & ITEMS
Tags can be printed here
You will need:
*White or your color cardstock paper
-use white to donate your unsold items after the sale, or use your specified color cardstock to have your items sorted for pickup at the end of the sale
*Scissors or paper cutter
*Zip ties or ribbon for securing tags and items together
*Ziploc bags for toy or puzzle pieces, blankets, socks, etc.
*Masking / painters / packing tape - packaging tape works best for attaching tags to plastic, but may cause damage when used directly on some items. Please use painter or masking tape when in doubt, especially on puzzles and books.
*Hangers - use child size or adult, plastic or wire...use whichever hangers your clothes will look best -and stay- on
*Rubber bands / bags / ribbon to bundle all same sized and gender clothing together after tagging to prepare for drop-off.
Basic tag instructions:
*Tags contain the following information:
- SELLER # - This is the code assigned to each seller at registration, it will be 4 characters.
- SIZE - Fill in the size if the item is clothing. Leave blank for all other items
- DESCRIPTION - Please include as much information as possible, brand name, color, item specifics. Include any information a potential buyer might want to know. Indicate # of pieces if more than one. A good description helps if your tag becomes separated from an item.
- PRICE - Please use increments of $1.00. We will round down any prices which include smaller increments.
- If you do not want an item to sell at 50% off on Sunday, you MUST write "No Discount" clearly along the BOTTOM your tag.
Please do not cross out or change information you already have on your tags. We have no way to know if this was done by you, and might not sell your item. Please make a new tag.
Please use CARDSTOCK PAPER for tags. (This is the thickness of an index card) If you use other paper i.e., construction, regular printing paper, etc the tag may detach from your items and be lost. Office supply stores sell cardstock in packages and individual sheets. Walmart and Target have in multi-color packs.
Print tags on color cardstock if you wish to pick up unsold items at the end of the sale. Which color cardstock you use is based on the beginning character of your seller number. Any items printed on white will be donated, and will not get sorted for pick-up.
Printer settings may need to be adjusted to make tags print properly. If they are not coming out correctly, try adjusting your printer settings to 'borderless'. If you cannot get the .pdf to open, or you can't print it, contct us and we will find a solution.
Please don't tape over the bottom half of the tag when attaching to items. Tape often interferes with scanning barcodes, and makes tag removal difficult.
If your last name begins begins with:
Print tags on this color:
A - C
D - K
L - Q
R - S
T - Z